Monday, June 28, 2010
TO AVOID the backlash that can occur from violence against non-Muslims, Islamic supremacist organizations in America and Europe have embarked on a less visible form of jihad, working to alter non-Muslim beliefs, to disarm and silence their detractors, and to gain one small concession for Islam after another.
There is only one thing that can stop this relentless, propagandizing, stealthy infiltration from succeeding: An informed, Islam-savvy population. And that is up to us. We can't rely on someone else to do this for us. How can you help educate our population? Start here:
1. Share DVDs with your friends.
2. Read the Qur'an.
3. Help and support Watch Obsession, the organization.
4. Talk to your friends about jihad. (It will help to study the art of influence.)
5. Share online articles, but skillfully.
6. "Advertise" the URL, haltterrorism.com.
7. If there are people you would hesitate to talk about Islam with, encourage them to go see the mainstream movies, An American Carol, or Religulous. Send your liberal and non-religious friends to Religulous, and send your patriotic, Christian, or Jewish friends to An American Carol. Both movies broach the subject of jihad. Afterwards, the topic will be easier to discuss.
8. Tell others about this list. Share with others the domain name, WhatYouCanDoAboutIslam.com.
9. Share online videos. This page has an updated list of recommended videos. If you know of one not on the list, please add it.
10. Try some glamourbombing.
11. Submit story ideas to reporters and news outlets.
12. Educate and motivate the public using FaceBook.
13. Set your watch alarm for 10:03 AM.
14. Join ACT! for America and participate.
15. Participate in the Girl Effect.
Don't try to do all of these. You've got to be smart about this, and that includes keeping your motivation level high, getting enough sleep, and having a life. Feeling overwhelmed by things that must be done is not good for your motivation and it can impair your ability to persist.
So choose one or two of these things that most interest you, and get to work on it. You can always come back to this list later if you want to do more.
Also, I urge you to share this list with people you know who want to do something about "terrorism" but don't know what. Let's defeat the Jihadis and Islam's relentless encroachment with our effective actions.
When you find new way to educate the public that's not on this list, would you please take a moment and share it with us in the comments?