Friday, February 13, 2009
Doing something real and effective to support Geert Wilders — and freedom of expression above all — is very simple with the Amnesty International-SITA method: A letter in a stamped envelope, sent by snail-mail. Amnesty International has a strong record of success with this method.
For the letter itself, it is even simpler: A basic-rate stamp allows sending at least two sheets of paper. Here are some possible things you could include:
1. Print out the first two pages of this article (one sheet front and back). Dutch people commonly read English in addition to Dutch. (Note than another article supporting Geert Wilders is available too). So that's one page. For the second page...
2. You can add another sheet with information to help people better understand and face Islam. A small cartoon is worth a thousand words, and does not need any translation. For example you can print a Steph Bergol cartoon depicting the situation well. Here's another one.
Or you could include a leaflet about Islam, like this one (PDF document).
Or you might include the first two pages of chapter XXII from the 1923 book “Islam and the psychology of the Musulman” by André Servier.
Or how about including a letter to mankind from Ali Sina?
Or how about including two pages of comments chosen among the thousands on the internet petition for virtual support to Geert Wilders?
WHERE DO YOU SEND THE LETTER?
1. To the dhimmi lawyer who initiated that “legal” Jihad is Gerard Spong. Here's the web site of his office. And this is his postal address:
P.O. Box 15812
1001 NH Amsterdam
Dhimmi lawyers are very sensitive to snail-mails. You might also want to send a message to his associates so they can choose if they really want to still work with somebody fighting democracy to install an Islamic dictatorship. Here are the names of Gerard Spong's associates. Send your letters to the same PO Box above, but with the associates' names.
2. It is the Amsterdam district which rules the case (court of appeal and public prosecutor’s department), so another place to send your letters is to them.
Here is their mailing address:
1000 BH Amsterdam
Telefoonnummer (020) 541 21 11
You can find the names of the three judges here.
3. Regarding the public prosecutor’s department, an article gives the name of a spokesperson, Otto van der Bijl, allowing to go back to the page giving all the names of the main people for the public prosecutor’s department of Amsterdam here:
Dhr. F. (Franklin) Wattimena
Mw. S.Q. (Sanne) van Meeteren
Dhr. D.M. (Dino) Daal
Dhr.mr. O.J.M (Otto) van der Bijl
Mw. mr. H.A.B. (Hanneke) Festen
Mw. mr. A. (Alexandra) Oswald
Send letters to them so that they can fully realize the tremendous mistake they made when accusing Geert Wilders. He will have no more escape than demonstrating publicly, in front of all the medias (thanks to them!) to the extent that the Qur'an is indeed an hypocrite hate book, and Islam is a fascist underhanded ideology, completely incompatible with Western democracy.
Use this mailing address for the six names above (this is the all-purpose address for the public prosecutor’s department of Amsterdam):
(put the person's name here)
1080 BN Amsterdam
4. And finally, the Minister and State Secretary of Dutch Justice must take a stand. If they stand against Geert Wilders they will have to face the consequences. You can send to them your letter supporting Geert Wilders in order to incite them to protect freedom of expression in Europe by politely sending back to their deserts the bedouins lost here in our infidel lands. Here is how to write to them:
Dr. E.M.H. Hirsch BallinThe State Secretary:
2500 EA Den Haag
Mw. mr. N. AlbayrakChoose someone to write to (or better yet, choose several), print the article, put it into an envelope, stamp it (”Europe” rate) and send it.
2500 EA Den Haag
Support Geert Wilders against Islam to protect your freedom of expression (among other values). It is that simple.
Eventually, you can register your action on the Sitathon, to encourage more people to do as you did. You can also register for the newsletter (if you can read French) to be told about the future actions.
Take a stand: Send a letter!
PS: In addition, Geert could use our financial help to face this “legal harassment jihad." If you can contribute, do not hesitate to make a donation on Geert’s website.